Thursday, January 3, 2013

P90X Partner!

I'm happy to announce that Wendy has now joined me in getting in better shape.  During my Christmas vacation she mentioned she'd like to lose some weight and get healthier.  So, I concluded my three week P90X classic workout and started a new P90X Lean workout with her on 12/26.  Happy to say today that we have successfully finished the first 8 workouts and have eaten very well.  The only meal we splurged on was on New Year's Eve when we had company over and had lots of goodies.

So far, Wendy has struggled with some of the moves and felt ill a few times, but has stuck with it and done it all.  The only change we are going to make is to do the Ab Ripper workout in the mornings on Friday and Sunday rather than after the 60-minute workout that day.  We feel it will be easier than trying to do it when we are already spent.

I'm very excited to see how the first weigh-in goes.  I'm hoping we both see some good results because it will only help motivate us more!

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment