Thursday, February 28, 2013

Insanity!

As you can probably tell from the title of this post, I'm switching things up.  I had a good run with P90X...a great run, in fact.  I lost a lot of weight and really turned my health and fitness around.  However, after 8 weeks of this last P90X run, I started losing motivation.  Don't get me wrong, it's a great program...and I will certainly go back to it someday in the future.  But for now, I feel a change is needed or I may regress, which is something I don't want to do.

The answer?  Shawn T and Insanity.  I've had the videos for awhile, and have watched in fear a few times.  But until now, I never really considered going to it.  I just didn't think I was ready.  I guess now I either struggle doing the P90X routines, or I man up and get to work with something new.

I actually started on Tuesday, and I'll post how things went these first few days a little later.  I also want to post about some great results I got back from my most recent health assessment!  More to come!

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment