Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 10: Shoulders and Arms with Ab Ripper X

I'm showing a very slow but steady improvement in all exercises.  My thought is that it's partly learning the exercises and also because I'm getting stronger.  Shoulders and Arms went well tonight.  I do need a larger weight, so I'm going to rig up a couple of 30 lb weights with some old plastic weights we were going to sell.  Might as well use them until I can get some "real" ones.  Didn't really struggle with any of these exercises.

Ab Ripper X again had an improvement in reps.  I'm up to 250/349 now, which is up from 168 and 163 my first two times doing the workout.  Struggle with all of the ones where I have to keep my legs up (bicycle, scissors, crunchy frog).  I've done all in-and-outs for the last three workouts, but I'm sure that's because they are first??

Nothing really new to report on nutrition except that I don't like my protein shake nearly as much with strawberries as I do with banana.  Just doesn't taste as good.

Next shot at Yoga tomorrow.  Hope to see some improvement there too.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment