Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 7: X Stretch

Did X Stretch this morning, and it's a nice break on day 7.  Still get some stretching in to work on flexibility (which I need a lot of work in), but yet the harder work is put off for a day.  The only stretch I'm still unable to do is the plough.  I can get the legs over my head, just can't get them up in the air without falling back down.  Getting rid of the gut will help with that one.

Last night at Shogun I had salmon steak with steamed rice.  Very good and made the best choices possible.  Today, we went to St. Joseph for the afternoon and ate lunch at Famous Dave's.  There, I had salmon again (I love salmon, if you haven't deduced that yet) with broccoli and pineapple.  Great victories for me.

Tomorrow I start the whole week-long process over again.  I'm interested to see how many more push ups I'm able to do.  I'm also interested to see if Friday's surge in Ab Ripper was the "real deal" or just a "good day".  

Regardless of the answers to these questions, I'm happy that I've made it a week with basically no goof-ups or weak moments.  I've stayed true to the fitness and nutrition programs, and am just as motivated today as I was a week ago.

1 week down...12 to go!

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment