Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 23: Core Synergistics

Ok, for those of you who thought I said this was a "recovery" week, forget I said that!  It's true that there are less high-intensity workouts, but it's not all easy stuff.  This workout...well...it works you!  I can feel my abs were worked tonight!  Tomorrow afternoon I may find out what other muscles got a good workout!  I almost felt like I could have been checking my heart rate at times!  Lots of different kinds of push ups (Sphinx push ups were really hard for me!), lunges, ab work, jumping.  A very fun workout, though I have to say as this was my first time doing it, I struggled with a few of them until I got the hang of it.  The next time I do it this week should be better.

Still going good on the nutrition.  I'm really in a zone now, especially on days that I work.  I pretty much have two lunches that I eat (boca burgers and turkey/cheese sandwiches) and I have about 6-8 snacks that I mix and match each day.  We went to Subway tonight after I got home from work, and Wendy and I shared a 12" turkey and ham sub on wheat bread.  I also had chips for the first time since I started P90X.  Don't worry, they were only 120 calorie Baked Lays.

My favorite workout tomorrow...Kenpo!

Dan


No comments:

Post a Comment