Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 25: X Stretch

Not much to report today...pretty normal day.  For anyone wondering, I did have the Champagne Chicken Salad and it was very good.  Along with the chicken, it had pineapple, strawberries, a few sunflower seeds and croutons, blue cheese, and a champagne vinaigrette dressing.  And yes, I did eat the croissant that came with it (it was delicious too!).

X Stretch went well and I'm looking forward to another round of Core Synergistics tomorrow.  My abs are still a little sore from the first time I did that workout!  I peeked at my weight again this morning, and I'm now down  18.1 pounds since I started the program.  Couldn't be happier!  May have to buy a new belt really soon, and some new pants and shorts may not be far off.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment