Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 13: Kenpo X

I can't say that it was for bad reasons, but guess when I did my Kenpo X workout?  If you said 9:30 pm, you win the prize!  I did go golfing earlier in the day with my dad, Brandt and Brandt's girlfriend Justina.  We played 18 holes and had a good time...even got a bit of a sunburn!  In March!  Then, we went to Wendy's folks for a cookout with them and Wendy's brother and sister in law Jeanette.  I had some steak, salad with vinaigrette dressing and some of Jeanette's famous fruit salad.  I even had seconds of the fruit salad.  Then, from there, we delivered a couch and a couple of dressers to my parent's house.  We obviously didn't get home until around 9.

Now, having said all of that, I had an opportunity to do the workout before the lunch and didn't take it.  My bad...and I need to be better about that.  I end up getting to bed too late and don't get the proper amount of sleep.  During the week, I have a better excuse, but during the weekend, I need to get it done much earlier.

As for the workout, I again did it all, but just didn't feel 100%.  The heart rate didn't get much above 160.  I'm sure the fact that I was yawning on the way home had something to do with all this.  This is my quest for next week.  Workout early!!

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment