Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 24: Kenpo X

OK, so in yesterday's post about my first journey into Core Synergistics, I mentioned that I wondered what would be sore today.  Well my abs and lower back are where I felt it today.  I expected the abs, because I could tell after the workout that I'd worked them pretty good.  Didn't expect the back to be tight, though.  Oh well, like I've said before...I'd be worried if my muscles weren't sore after the workouts.  At least I know I did something right!

Also, speaking of soreness, it's been pretty mild for the most part since I started using the BCAA drink during most of the workouts.  I'm running out, though, so I need to get some more on order!

Ok, to Kenpo!  It's Wednesday, so with baseball practice and getting the kids to and from church, I had to start late.  Like 9:40!  But, this was the best Kenpo workout I've had so far!  Go figure!  Again, as usual I have issues with getting the legs really high, but I can do all of the moves without much problem.

Tomorrow, I get another nutritional challenge.  I have a meeting with some colleagues in Omaha over lunch at a great restraunt...Charleston's.  I've looked at the menu, and I'm thinking Hickory Burger, Reuben, or the Chicken Fried Steak.  Just kidding!  :)  I'm going to have the Champagne Chicken Salad.

X Stretch Tomorrow!

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment