Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 9: Plyometrics

Well, I don't know if it's the BCAA drink or not, but the soreness is much less this week than it was last week. Last week on Wednesday morning, I could hardly lift my arms above my head.  No such issues this week.  I'm obviously happy about that!

I did a little better during the Plyometrics workout last night.  I'd say I did about 80-85% of the repetitions this time, compared to about 70-75% last week.  The heart rate didn't exceed 175, which is also a mild improvement over the 180 I saw last week.  Minor progress, but still progress!

We ate at Subway last night before the workout and I so wanted a sandwich, but I'd already had my carbs for the day, so I went for a Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki Salad with pickles, tomato and banana peppers and vinaigrette dressing.  Pretty good!

Lastly, I think I felt the slightest looseness in my waistline on my pants yesterday.  Nothing hugely obvious, but I felt it.  It's a minor thing, but it's always nice to feel a change.  I've not weighed myself and I won't until after day 28, but I've gotta believe that some good progress is being made there.

I'm 10% complete with the program!

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment