Friday, March 2, 2012

P90X!!

Well, I'm back...and for a very good reason!  I'm starting P90X this coming Monday.  Why, do you ask?  Well, a variety of reasons, not the least of which turning 40 last month.

I plan to use this blog as a way to report how things are going.  I got this idea from Paul Piotrowski (paulymath.com) while I was looking for the P90X workout sheets.  Paul has a cool spreadsheet that helps you keep track of your progress if you are doing the P90X Classic program.  My inspiration for starting up this blog again is his daily updates on his progress.  I'm not sure I will be able to provide the detail (or frequency) that he did, but I'll do my best.  I'll certainly be posting a couple of my pictures as I take them before day 1 and then again every 4 weeks.


As for the program itself, I'm very excited to get started. Obviously, I have some reservations about how well I'll be able to do.  I did "pass" the fit test (could not do a full pull up), so I guess Beach Body considers me worthy.  It's obviously going to be a struggle (I suck as push-ups too), but I'm full of resolve! I've been making excuses for so long now...it's time to start making smart decisions!  Not just for me, but also for my family and friends!  I need them and they need me!

Wish me luck!

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment