Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 5: Legs and Back with Ab Ripper X

Legs and Back today.  Still struggle with the wall squat.  During the fit test, I was able to fight to get 61 seconds, and my butt was almost to the floor with shaking legs.  Today it was tough...maybe because my legs were still somewhat sore from Plyometrics?  The one legged wall squat was easier for some reason.  I also struggled with form on the Step-Back Lunges.  Other than that, it wasn't too bad.

Suprisingly, Ab Ripper was easier today as I was able to do 219 of the 349 reps today.  I only did around 165 the last two times.  That is a big jump, so I'm not convinced I've improved that much.  Maybe it's the fact that I did it at 11am?  Who knows, I guess we'll see next Monday.

I'm looking forward to Kenpo tomorrow,  I hear it's pretty fun.  I've watched some of the workout, and I agree, though it certainly doesn't look like a cake walk.  I'll be interested to see what my heart rate does this time (see Plyometrics post).

Have a good weekend!

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment