Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 11: Yoga X

Had a pretty good day yesterday.  The company I work for provides a great program called Simply Well, and one of the benefits of the program is an annual health assessment.  I got the results back yesterday, and am thrilled! My cholesterol is down to 135!  It's never been that low before!  Also, my triglycerides have been high (>200) in the past and they are now 92!  I've only been on the P90X program (and it's nutrition program) for 11 days, so surely it can't be all of the reason.  Anyway, I'm very happy about that.

As for the Yoga workout, I feel like I did a little better. It's still a struggle for me, mostly because my gut still gets in the way a lot.  however, I feel like I did better, so that's all I can ask for.  Actually did some of the plough stuff tonight, yet I still can't get up into the shoulder stand.  Baby steps.

Legs and back later tonight!

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment