Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 14: X Stretch

Did my stretching about 4pm today (much better!), and it felt really good.  I feel like I'm making small progress on things like shoulder stand (still can't go all of the way over but can keep my legs up) and hamstring stretches.  I can reach maybe an inch farther than before.  Doesn't sound like much, but any progress helps motivate me going forward.

On the food front, I'm still going strong.  I left my whey protein mix at work this week, so I've missed that, but I've been eating good anyway.  For some reason, it's been way easier than it's ever been before for me.  About 5 years ago I lost about 35 pounds following Weight Watchers from a book.  Of course, I gained it all back plus some.  This time, I'm hoping I can convince myself that when P90X is complete, I still need to eat the healthy way.  It's got to be for good, not just for 90 days.  That will be tough, but it's what I'm shooting for.

Week 3 starts tomorrow.  I'm thrilled with the results so far.  I haven't "officially" weighed myself, and won't until day 30.  See my post on April 3rd for the first month's results.

Have a good week, everybody!

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment